Website Help - Design, E-mail, Control Panel..
- Setting Up Outlook Express for Google Apps
- Setting Up Microsoft Outlook Express for Google Apps
- Setting Up Your POP or IMAP Email Address in Microsoft Outlook
- Setting up Outlook Express (Outlook Express Settings)
- How to choose a hosting plan?
- How long does it take for a website design to be completed?
- If I decide to get my websited designed by you, how to proceed further what is the process?
- Do I need to buy a domain name and hosting?
- How much will it cost?
- What happens when I fill and submit your contact form?
- Do I need to give some advance for the work?
- How do I get listed in Google?
- What is optimisation?
- What aftersales support do you offer?
- What is PHP?
YOUR QUESTION NOT ANSWERED?
Please contact us with any questions you may have regarding your project
1. The time limit/deadlines for any of our IT related services is generally dictated by the client. If you have a deadline in mind we will ensure meeting it, however the feasibility will depend only upon understanding the requirement/s first. Common delays are caused at the clients end if we are kept waiting for content (text/images) to be sent to us by the client. We understand that our projects are our core business interest and IT related work is a just a part of your core area of work
2. A If you decide to use our services all you need to do is inform us of the domain name you would like to use and send us a brief idea of your requirements. We can check domain name availability at our end . We will then purchase the domain in your name, purchase the right hosting package for your project and then based on your inputs,design initial web page options/samples for you. After subsequent inputs on any modifications and suggestions from you we will freeze on the design approved by you and start building the website there after.
4. The cost of a website varies, depending upon the type of site you require. Your requirement could be a basic web site, a simple ECommerce site or a complex ECommerce site/Database Driven site, therefore after understanding your requirement we will be able to indictae to you the cost of the posible options.
The only ongoing cost will be your annual hosting fee and domain name registration.
8. Web pages have to be optimised for optimum search engine performance. This will enable your site to gain a high search engine ranking, it revolves around the meta tags on your web pages, a web page that isn't optimised won't appear in the search engines to any great degree. For more on optimisation click here.
9. After the completion of a website project we are available for after sales support. Any slight changes or amendments in individual pages are carried out to the site free of charge in the first year. However we charge on a case to case basis for changes/ammendments like adding new pages/sections that determine the complete navigation flow of the website - this requires basically editing the complete website.
YOUR QUESTION NOT ANSWERED?
Please contact us with any questions you may have regarding your project.
For feedback and enquiries please write to us